Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am a blog murderer

It's true. There are like 2 or 3 dead blogs out there that I created, breathed life into by posting one or two posts, and then I just forgot/ignored them.

I think by now the blog police must be on to me. They've deployed blog CSI to examine the crime scene and the blog Behavioral Analysis Unit is enroute to study the victimology and prove that a serial blog killer is on the loose.

So I did the logical thing. I started another blog. Hey, don't act like you wouldn't have done the same thing. It's not like people quite speeding in their vehicle after they've received 25 moving violations in a 10-year period and cannot legally purchase a motorized scooter in the state of Louisiana.

Maybe this blog could live. Maybe it could go on to be a great political voice. Maybe it could be the next "it" humor site. Maybe this blog could change lives. But most likely, it will be a dumping spot for my random thoughts, complaints and generally humorous views on my life, and life in general I guess. I have no qualms taking, and subsequently making fun of, other peoples views on life.

Maybe it's time I begin rehabilitating myself before I'm forever banned from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment